Sunday, November 8, 2009

A prayer of rememberance

God,
When will I see the reason for the reflection of my failure as a drawing to you? When will I realize that there is no strength, will nor hope in my hands. Without your Spirit, I remain dead. Please remind me, let me surrender, will you break me and keep my lil´train steady? Will you allow me to keep on track? Will you bring me back to you, forever? I need you, yes, obvious, but not convincing, right? I don´t want to constantly worry, I want to fly free, under you wings oh, God. Let me fly, reign in me.
Today I was spoken to by a man from Punai, India. He spoke to us about the need of ministry in India. God, let me pray everyday for these people, put this on my heart, but with hope and vision and ability. Let me praise you for my taletns, let me believe that I can move my friends, that I can love people. Give me this love and a gregorious rsuit. Please strengthen me, make me alive. Let me run to you, give me your Word every day. Let me not feel stagnent, let me feel that the storm inside my , my potential, is being fulfilled sufficiently!!!! You are her, alive, with me ! Open my eyes, let me look ahead, forgetting what is behind on towards the goal for the prize of the high call of God in Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment